Skip to page content
USDA Forest Service
  
Treesearch

Research & Development Treesearch

 
Treesearch Home
About Treesearch
Contact Us
Research & Development
Forest Products Lab
International Institute of Tropical Forestry
Northern
Pacific Northwest
Pacific Southwest
Rocky Mountain
Southern Research Station
Help
 

Science.gov - We Participate


USA.gov  Government Made Easy


Global Forest Information Service

US Forest Service
P.O. Box 96090
Washington, D.C.
20090-6090

(202) 205-8333

You are here: Home / Search / Publication Information
Bookmark and Share

Publication Information

View PDF (1.8 MB)

Title: Pulpwood Production in the Lake States Counties 1963

Author: Horn, Arthur G.;

Date: 1964

Source: Resource Bulletin LS-1. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiment Station

Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)

Description: This is the fifth annual report on the pulpwood harvest in the Lakes States counties. Another record in pulpwood production was established in 1963 when the Lake States cut amounted to 3,662,300 cords--10 percent larger than the previous high of 3,342,400 cords in 1962. Pulpwood from roundwood accounted for 96 percent of the total cut; the remaining 4 percent came from wood chips and mill residues.

Keywords: Timber removals, timber growth, harvest.

Publication Notes:

  • We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
  • This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
  • This publication may be available in hard copy. Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
  • Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat. During the capture process some typographical errors may occur. Please contact Sharon Hobrla, shobrla@fs.fed.us if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.

XML: View XML

Citation:


Horn, Arthur G. 1964. Pulpwood Production in the Lake States Counties 1963. Resource Bulletin LS-1. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Lake States Forest Experiment Station

 


 [ Get Acrobat ]  Get the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat reader or Acrobat Reader for Windows with Search and Accessibility

USDA logo which links to the department's national site. Forest Service logo which links to the agency's national site.