You are here: Home
/ Publication Information
Title: Forest Residues Bundling Project
Author: U.S. Forest Service,;
Source: Science Update SRS-014. United States Department of Agriculture, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Science Update
Description: During the summer of 2003, the U.S. Forest Service conducted an evaluation of biomass bundling for forest residue extraction. This CD provides a report of the project results, a video documentary project record, and a collection of images from the project. Additional information is available at:
or by contacting the Research Unit at: 334-826-8700 or email email@example.com.
A cooperative project of the U.S. Forest Service, John Deere/Timberjack, and the Bureau of Land Management
- Bundler video
- Southern Research Station slashbundler report
- Library of bundler photos
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication. (Please specify exactly
which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
XML: View XML
U.S. Forest Service 2007. Forest Residues Bundling Project. Science Update SRS-014. United States Department of Agriculture, Southern Research Station.
Get the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat reader or Acrobat Reader for Windows with Search and Accessibility