You are here: Home
/ Publication Information
Title: Promoting habitat complexity in second-growth forests.
Author: Bristol, Annette; Carey, Andrew B.;
Source: [Brochure]. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Description: The following management tools can help meet multiple values—environmental, economic, and aesthetic—when used collectively and according to a well-devised plan.
- Cavity Tree Creation
- Coarse Woody Debris Augmentation
- Conservation of Biological legacies
- Variable-Density Thinning
- Extended Harvest Rotations
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication. (Please specify exactly
which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
XML: View XML
Bristol, Annette; Carey, Andrew B. 2002. Promoting habitat complexity in second-growth forests. [Brochure]. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station
Get the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat reader or Acrobat Reader for Windows with Search and Accessibility